Manufactured Home PSE Insulation Rebate ends June 30th.
Call for your free estimate before program ends.
PSE Offers Floor Insulation Incentives, Free Duct Sealing for Electric Customers Living in Manufactured Homes
New Programs Can Reduce Heating Costs by More Than 20 Percent While Adding Comfort
BELLEVUE, Wash. (Feb. 18, 2015) – Air leakage and inadequate insulation could result in energy waste in your manufactured home. For this reason, Puget Sound Energy is excited to offer floor insulation incentives and free duct sealing designed to increase comfort and help customers manage their energy bills. These energy-efficiency programs are available to PSE electric customers living in electrically heated manufactured homes.
PSE has teamed up with an authorized service provider to deliver the free duct sealing upgrades. A certified specialist will seal the ductwork and ensure that heated air is delivered to the home most efficiently, typically reducing heating costs by 20 percent or more. During the service, the contractor will also install free LED light bulbs, furnace air filters and high-performance showerheads – up to a $500 value – at no cost to eligible PSE customers.
Qualifying customers living in manufactured homes can also benefit from improved floor insulation. Those interested in taking advantage of the floor insulation program can receive an incentive from PSE, which covers up to two-thirds of the cost for floor insulation materials and installation.
To qualify, you must be a PSE electric customer living in a manufactured home primarily heated by electricity. Homeowners who have previously received PSE’s free manufactured home duct sealing upgrades are not eligible for the same service, but may qualify for the floor insulation incentive.
Manufactured Home Free Energy Upgrade
Four out of five manufactured homes have leaky heating and cooling systems that have to work overtime just to keep a home comfortable!
For a limited time, Puget Sound Energy is offering the following FREE home energy upgrades to qualifying electric customers. This service, a $500 value, can help you save up to 30 percent on your energy bill. There are no hidden fees and no future obligation of any kind.
- FREE sealing of duct system
- FREE ENERGY STAR® qualified LED light bulbs
- FREE standard air filter replacement
- FREE efficient, high-performance showerhead
To qualify, you must:
- Live in a manufactured home within PSE’s electric service area
- Heat your home primarily with electricity from PSE
- Live in your home year-round (i.e. it’s not a vacation home)
- Own your home or have permission from your landlord to participate
- Have not previously received a Manufactured Home Energy Efficiency Upgrade Service Call (look for a sticker on your furnace with a PSE logo on it to see if it has already been serviced)
For more information or to schedule your service, call PSE’s authorized service provider, UCONS, LLC, at